he's a wolf in
DISGUISE
tagboard

Ailin says hi

You can call me Ailin
Location Woodlands, Singapore
I study at NP, Engineering with Biz Mgt - 1C06!
I enjoy sleeping, sleeping, sleeping, sleeping and maybe texting
I play Wangan Midnight Maximum Tune 3DX Plus and Jubeat Ripples
I am part of Club Visionary & Team M-H-R
You can find me on Facebook and Twitter
affiliates

Unity CCAC! Team M-H-R
Annpeng Alessia Andric Bobby Chernis Cloud Danny Esther Fredrik Jeshua Jieqing Jingyi Johnson Junwei Kelly Soh Weijie Weikang Wendy Wilson Yanhan Yuhui Zitong

3.25.2010 @ 2:55 AM
Back to Blogger
I know it's irritating of me to be changing blog url so often, but haha, that's just me.

Yes, I'm tired of wordpress already. And dang, now my archives are all back to zero again. I wonder how long I'll stick with this url this time. But erm, let's just pray it'll lasts till my archives collects up to at least 3 months worth of posts? Well...

Nothing much today. Went to collect my pay from PictureWorks, spent time with Baby<3, played Jubeat then bus-ed down to Kovan. Pretty much a boring day, but not with his company :)

I still suck at Jubeat. Didn't manage to pass Evans (Advance), barely scrape through 凛として咲く花の如く and many other songs :( I am an idiot when it comes to hand-eye coordination. Just look back and see how long I took to learn manual gear-shifting like 5 months back when I just started maximum tune...

Sighxzxz, I am still stuck at 3'30"3xx (I forgot how much exactly because it wasn't on my own car) for Fukuoka. Maybe Jeffery is right, I should just stop playing Time Attack and concentrate on playing Battles. I can feel my battle skills (I wonder do I even have, I guess it's been Lady Luck all along...) going rusty. I think I'm playing too much Time Attack and neglecting Battle.

Why am I putting so much importance on Maximum Tune? Is it really my life? I don't know what's driving me to continue putting in effort for it, or maybe it's just because my life right now have no goals? Help me, am I really addicted? This game is financially and mentally burdening me, I need help.

I've been going around, telling everyone "I'm gonna quit when Poly starts","I'm gonna cut down Max tune by 95% when Poly starts". Will I be able to keep my promise? It's a promise to myself, for myself. I need to work hard for first semester to get into Audio-visual tech, if not my $2.6k MacBook would be put to waste.

Epiphany I guess? Something tells me to stop, but I really don't wish to. I enjoy Max Tune. Enough of self-contradicting. Going off to bed before baby finds out I'm still awake. Ciaos~


monthly archive

March 2010 April 2010 May 2010
recent entries

hi
LAYOUT BACKGROUND COLORS MINIICONS