he's a wolf in
DISGUISE
tagboard

Ailin says hi

You can call me Ailin
Location Woodlands, Singapore
I study at NP, Engineering with Biz Mgt - 1C06!
I enjoy sleeping, sleeping, sleeping, sleeping and maybe texting
I play Wangan Midnight Maximum Tune 3DX Plus and Jubeat Ripples
I am part of Club Visionary & Team M-H-R
You can find me on Facebook and Twitter
affiliates

Unity CCAC! Team M-H-R
Annpeng Alessia Andric Bobby Chernis Cloud Danny Esther Fredrik Jeshua Jieqing Jingyi Johnson Junwei Kelly Soh Weijie Weikang Wendy Wilson Yanhan Yuhui Zitong

3.25.2010 @ 5:13 PM
LOL
Yes, I am not a fan of k-pop and I think it's rather stupid to go crazy over artiste that you don't even understand what they are singing ._. sorry if this is offending any particular k-fans but really... =.= Once in awhile, pop in your earpiece to hear 1 or 2 korean songs is okay. But one whole playlist or even the whole iPod library of K-songs, omg that sounds ridiculous to me.

No doubt however, to the fact that they're quite cute, but still... I don't enjoy listening to songs I don't understand.

Hope I don't gain more haters due to this post ._. Sorry if I offend anyone of you. Haha.
monthly archive

March 2010 April 2010 May 2010
recent entries

Back to Blogger hi
LAYOUT BACKGROUND COLORS MINIICONS