he's a wolf in
DISGUISE
tagboard

Ailin says hi

You can call me Ailin
Location Woodlands, Singapore
I study at NP, Engineering with Biz Mgt - 1C06!
I enjoy sleeping, sleeping, sleeping, sleeping and maybe texting
I play Wangan Midnight Maximum Tune 3DX Plus and Jubeat Ripples
I am part of Club Visionary & Team M-H-R
You can find me on Facebook and Twitter
affiliates

Unity CCAC! Team M-H-R
Annpeng Alessia Andric Bobby Chernis Cloud Danny Esther Fredrik Jeshua Jieqing Jingyi Johnson Junwei Kelly Soh Weijie Weikang Wendy Wilson Yanhan Yuhui Zitong

4.14.2010 @ 12:52 PM
Did you know........
there's actually such a word called hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia?

Guess what it means :)
Or another shortcut, copy and paste it, search it on my favourite website - www.dictionary.com

That's all folk, just a short random post to keep my blog alive :)
monthly archive

March 2010 April 2010 May 2010
recent entries

6 more days 1C06! :) Dilemma I'm sick of something many people die for Sorry, but I'm just bored Kelly Ng Happy Birthday Andric! FTW Reaching there... but still.... LOL
LAYOUT BACKGROUND COLORS MINIICONS