he's a wolf in
DISGUISE
tagboard

Ailin says hi

You can call me Ailin
Location Woodlands, Singapore
I study at NP, Engineering with Biz Mgt - 1C06!
I enjoy sleeping, sleeping, sleeping, sleeping and maybe texting
I play Wangan Midnight Maximum Tune 3DX Plus and Jubeat Ripples
I am part of Club Visionary & Team M-H-R
You can find me on Facebook and Twitter
affiliates

Unity CCAC! Team M-H-R
Annpeng Alessia Andric Bobby Chernis Cloud Danny Esther Fredrik Jeshua Jieqing Jingyi Johnson Junwei Kelly Soh Weijie Weikang Wendy Wilson Yanhan Yuhui Zitong

4.19.2010 @ 9:27 PM
First day of school!
I had insomnia last night. It's always me toss and turn in my bed on the night before the first day of school.

Today was great! (Y)(Y) Meet Eueu at Bukit Panjang Interchange to take 75 to NP. Later on I left Eueu and the rest of 1C06 to go to the bookshop with Anne. Ended up it wasn't open yet, so I walked to Block 47 by myself. I felt so lost in NP cos thet campus is so so so so big! Held the map in my hands, sweat like crazy, and got to block 47 #05-09 by myself on time.

I thought I was gonna be late, but when I entered the classroom, there was less than half the class present. Later on, more and more 1C05 people came in... My mind was going "OMG... where is the rest of my 1C06? :(".... End up, they were like half an hour late... It's the first day of school, so I feel is reasonable... Lol ._.

First lecture was EG1. I thought I could runaway from Mathematics my whole life, but I was wrong. It was still manageable, and the lecturer isn't that boring. (Lol, he's not like Alan Tan. He don't giggle to himself at lame jokes.)

After EG1, head to Makan Place with 1C06 for lunch. After that, I went to NP Bookshop with Jasmine to get our textbooks. Then companied her to library to get her notes. Head off to ECPRO with the rest of 1C06 after everyone gotten their notes.

The ECPRO lecturer is super humorous. Overall, the lesson is quite interesting and I'm beginning to love engineering. Lol. After ECPRO at Block 6. We had to walk from there all the way to the other end of school at Block 39 for ENGMEC. Zomg. Everyone was whinning, and the person leading got lost -.-

So, the whole class was 15 mins late for ENGMEC. Lol. But the teacher understands uh! Freshmen what! :) However, he extended our lessons by 15 mins to make up for the 15 mins we were late.

After lesson, I went to CCA Fiesta with Eueu, Yongwei, Jerome and Hidayat (who went missing halfway). We also bought our NP shirts and signed up for our Prestige card as well.

Today was a fine day! 1C06! (L)
monthly archive

March 2010 April 2010 May 2010
recent entries

School tomorrow! Things always happen at "good" timing Did you know........ 6 more days 1C06! :) Dilemma I'm sick of something many people die for Sorry, but I'm just bored Kelly Ng Happy Birthday Andric!
LAYOUT BACKGROUND COLORS MINIICONS