he's a wolf in
DISGUISE
tagboard

Ailin says hi

You can call me Ailin
Location Woodlands, Singapore
I study at NP, Engineering with Biz Mgt - 1C06!
I enjoy sleeping, sleeping, sleeping, sleeping and maybe texting
I play Wangan Midnight Maximum Tune 3DX Plus and Jubeat Ripples
I am part of Club Visionary & Team M-H-R
You can find me on Facebook and Twitter
affiliates

Unity CCAC! Team M-H-R
Annpeng Alessia Andric Bobby Chernis Cloud Danny Esther Fredrik Jeshua Jieqing Jingyi Johnson Junwei Kelly Soh Weijie Weikang Wendy Wilson Yanhan Yuhui Zitong

4.20.2010 @ 10:22 PM
Caution: COMPRO causes drowsiness.
Went down to CCA Fiesta again today after lessons. I decided to take up Shooting as CCA instead of Volleyball. Somehow I find shooting damn cool. Imagine holding an air pistol in your hand, in the shooting range... Omg! Way cooler than winning a game in max tune. Lol -.-

School was fine today......................

Just that, I found out that COMPRO is damn boring. Caution: COMPRO causes drowsiness.

Oh yeah, I've got a new nickname now. Everyone in class and some people from 1C05 call me Birdtle. If you're wondering how Birdtle come about... Hmmm I shall explain now.

Yesterday during ECPRO, some library lady came in to teach us some research techniques and she pronounced Birthday as "Bird-day". The whole class burst into laughter and I posted "Bird-day" LOL on facebook. Then Hidayat started calling me bird -.-

After that, Eueu keep saying I look like a turtle carrying the bagpack wearing green shirt.

So that's how Birdtle came about when I decided to create a hybrid of a Bird and a Turtle .__.

Love 1C06! :)
monthly archive

March 2010 April 2010 May 2010
recent entries

First day of school! School tomorrow! Things always happen at "good" timing Did you know........ 6 more days 1C06! :) Dilemma I'm sick of something many people die for Sorry, but I'm just bored Kelly Ng
LAYOUT BACKGROUND COLORS MINIICONS