he's a wolf in
DISGUISE
tagboard

Ailin says hi

You can call me Ailin
Location Woodlands, Singapore
I study at NP, Engineering with Biz Mgt - 1C06!
I enjoy sleeping, sleeping, sleeping, sleeping and maybe texting
I play Wangan Midnight Maximum Tune 3DX Plus and Jubeat Ripples
I am part of Club Visionary & Team M-H-R
You can find me on Facebook and Twitter
affiliates

Unity CCAC! Team M-H-R
Annpeng Alessia Andric Bobby Chernis Cloud Danny Esther Fredrik Jeshua Jieqing Jingyi Johnson Junwei Kelly Soh Weijie Weikang Wendy Wilson Yanhan Yuhui Zitong

4.23.2010 @ 5:21 PM
Oh-shit-it's-friday
I see my twitter flooding with tweets writing "Thank-God-it's-Friday" or stuffs like this. SCREW YOU. I WILL SHOW YOU THIS _|_ RIGHT IN YOUR FACE. Screw friday, I have lessons from 9am till 7.30pm. Bloody shit.

Lol, why am I cursing? -.- Forgive me Lord, rofl.

Didn't do nothing much today... School as usual. Just that ENGMEC lecture is killing me. Resultant force, sin/cos/tan, f(x), f(y) ~!@#$%(*&^#&*)^!#% Stuffs like these are confusing, cos I didn't take physics. FML.

Supposed to be at Shooting briefing now, but instead I'm stuck in OBM1. Thanks to the C5 I got for Emaths last year... Man, gotta work hard for OBM1 and EG1 so that I don't have to continue taking OBM1 after common test.

Shack.
monthly archive

March 2010 April 2010 May 2010
recent entries

Shackness Caution: COMPRO causes drowsiness. First day of school! School tomorrow! Things always happen at "good" timing Did you know........ 6 more days 1C06! :) Dilemma I'm sick of something many people die for
LAYOUT BACKGROUND COLORS MINIICONS