he's a wolf in
DISGUISE
tagboard

Ailin says hi

You can call me Ailin
Location Woodlands, Singapore
I study at NP, Engineering with Biz Mgt - 1C06!
I enjoy sleeping, sleeping, sleeping, sleeping and maybe texting
I play Wangan Midnight Maximum Tune 3DX Plus and Jubeat Ripples
I am part of Club Visionary & Team M-H-R
You can find me on Facebook and Twitter
affiliates

Unity CCAC! Team M-H-R
Annpeng Alessia Andric Bobby Chernis Cloud Danny Esther Fredrik Jeshua Jieqing Jingyi Johnson Junwei Kelly Soh Weijie Weikang Wendy Wilson Yanhan Yuhui Zitong

4.21.2010 @ 10:58 PM
Shackness
I think I've been having some really bad moodswing lately, and J♥ always get it from me. My emotions and feelings are going out of control, and even the most fickle matters makes me burst towards him. Sorry J♥.

School, again!

ELTECH lecture was super boring. Circuits, currents, charge, voltage??@%*^$*^#@$!)*@# Errr, I'm lost. Okay, maybe not lost... Just unsure about little parts here and there. Thank God I have my bro who's quite good in Physics, at least he can answer to the little stuffs I don't understand... I gotta work hard for ELTECH :/

After ELTECH lecture, went to Makan Place with 1C06 and gave Amalyna a birthday surprise. Happy bird-day Amalyna! :) She smear a bit of the cake on my face and I was like "errrr..." Lol, no reaction. Then everyone started laughing at me. Okay, I'm quite slow -.-

Had my first COMPRO practical. Isn't as bad as I thought. The first 1 hour or so, I was bugging Benjamin asking him "OMG, why mine like that?","WTF, what just happened?" or "OMG, I need help", because at the beginning, I wasn't paying attention to the teacher. But later on, I slowly figured out everything by myself following the textbook... I found out, COMPRO is actually manageable...

Need to work hard for school man! Everyone's like doing well... I feel like I'm lost or something... Ahhh. Grrrrrrrrrrr >:|
monthly archive

March 2010 April 2010 May 2010
recent entries

Caution: COMPRO causes drowsiness. First day of school! School tomorrow! Things always happen at "good" timing Did you know........ 6 more days 1C06! :) Dilemma I'm sick of something many people die for Sorry, but I'm just bored
LAYOUT BACKGROUND COLORS MINIICONS