he's a wolf in
DISGUISE
tagboard

Ailin says hi

You can call me Ailin
Location Woodlands, Singapore
I study at NP, Engineering with Biz Mgt - 1C06!
I enjoy sleeping, sleeping, sleeping, sleeping and maybe texting
I play Wangan Midnight Maximum Tune 3DX Plus and Jubeat Ripples
I am part of Club Visionary & Team M-H-R
You can find me on Facebook and Twitter
affiliates

Unity CCAC! Team M-H-R
Annpeng Alessia Andric Bobby Chernis Cloud Danny Esther Fredrik Jeshua Jieqing Jingyi Johnson Junwei Kelly Soh Weijie Weikang Wendy Wilson Yanhan Yuhui Zitong

4.27.2010 @ 10:33 PM
What to do?
I was talking to Alessia this afternoon after school... This is roughly how the conversation went...

Alessia: How is poly for you?
Me: Okay la, damn stress. Physics all those shit, suddenly they throw all at me. I dying.
Alessia: (Aiya) You could have went to other courses, but you chose engineering which is physics and you never learn before.

Come to think of it, I'm really quite silly. With my 12 points, I could have went for many other courses. But out of all the choices I have, I chose Engineering. I knew at the start that I may not be able to handle Physics (I did not take in sec school), yet I persuade myself that I'm going to persevere and do well, even at the expense of giving up my beloved MT.

What to do? It's only realistic to study hard now, and do bloody well for SEM1 GPA so that I can get into the discipline of my choice. Do the best with what I have now then........

I was tempted to play MT today... But I didn't! :)

I'm still trying ENGMEC and stuck at question 1.... Omg :(
monthly archive

March 2010 April 2010 May 2010
recent entries

Another awesome day at school Oh-shit-it's-friday Shackness Caution: COMPRO causes drowsiness. First day of school! School tomorrow! Things always happen at "good" timing Did you know........ 6 more days 1C06! :)
LAYOUT BACKGROUND COLORS MINIICONS