he's a wolf in
DISGUISE
tagboard

Ailin says hi

You can call me Ailin
Location Woodlands, Singapore
I study at NP, Engineering with Biz Mgt - 1C06!
I enjoy sleeping, sleeping, sleeping, sleeping and maybe texting
I play Wangan Midnight Maximum Tune 3DX Plus and Jubeat Ripples
I am part of Club Visionary & Team M-H-R
You can find me on Facebook and Twitter
affiliates

Unity CCAC! Team M-H-R
Annpeng Alessia Andric Bobby Chernis Cloud Danny Esther Fredrik Jeshua Jieqing Jingyi Johnson Junwei Kelly Soh Weijie Weikang Wendy Wilson Yanhan Yuhui Zitong

5.03.2010 @ 10:07 AM
Random Post


I'm so bored at EG1 class.
monthly archive

March 2010 April 2010 May 2010
recent entries

What to do? Another awesome day at school Oh-shit-it's-friday Shackness Caution: COMPRO causes drowsiness. First day of school! School tomorrow! Things always happen at "good" timing Did you know........ 6 more days
LAYOUT BACKGROUND COLORS MINIICONS